A delicious protein shake that features 20 grams of 100% whey protein isolate. Our Protein 20 comes in 7 gourmet flavors, as well as Unflavored (All Purpose). Straight from the bakery, coffee shop, creamery, and orchard come Chocolate Mint, Peanut Butter Cookie, Iced Decaf Coffee, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate, Caramel Vanilla Swirl, and Wildberry. Have breakfast with the Iced Decaf Coffee or wind down after dinner with a Peanut Butter Cookie, Chocolate, or Chocolate Mint. When you just need something sweet and delicious, go for Cookies and Cream or Caramel Vanilla Swirl, and Wildberry is the perfect light and fruity beverage. From the final shake of your Celebrate Blender Bottle to the final sip, every Protein 20 is delicious and extremely smooth. Any is perfect for everyday enjoyment; find the one that’s perfect for you!
- 20 g of whey protein isolate
- 1-3 g of sugar
- Only 90-120 calories
Key Things to Look for in Our Protein 20:
- Taste - When you have to use a product frequently, it needs to be something that you like. With our Protein 20, getting in your protein won’t feel like a chore with our amazing flavors and texture! You will look forward to your next protein supplement with these great-tasting products!
- Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 (out of 100) on the PDCAA scale, making this a complete protein providing your body all of the essential amino acids it needs.
- Nutrition Stats – With nutrition stats of only 90-120 calories per serving, being low in sugar, and low-fat, your waistline will appreciate this product being a part of your pantry staples!
- All flavors with the exception of Cookies & Cream are Gluten Free Products.
Key Notes Regarding Protein 20:
- It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.
- Variety pack assortment may change based on availability.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
* Patients should follow the instruction of their bariatric surgeon regarding how much protein should be consumed daily.