Our Celebrate Protein Bar contains 15 g of protein, 3-12 g of fiber and 1-6 g of sugar, they are the perfect choice for anyone looking to get in that extra protein intake!
Choose from 10 delicious flavors: Salted Toffee Pretzel, Fluffy Nutter, Zesty Lemon Crisp, Nutty Caramel Crunch, Almond Coconut, Cocoa Mint, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Crisp, Fluffy Vanilla Crisp, and Caramel Nut.
Each bar is packed with flavor and full of the nutrients you need. Great for an on- the-go snack that’s great for you, throw a bar in your backpack for after a workout or keep one in your car for a delicious escape from a traffic jam—these bars are for anytime.
- 15 g of Protein
- 5-14 g Net Carbs
- 3-12 g Fiber
- 1-6 g Sugar
- 160-170 Calories
- Gluten Free
Key Things about our Celebrate Protein Bars:
- Celebrate Protein Bars contain 4 important elements which are important to both bariatric surgery patients as well as medical weight loss: 15 g protein, 5- 14 g net carbs, 3-12 g fiber and 1-6 g sugar.
- Many patients struggle to meet their daily protein goals while maintaining a lower carbohydrate/sugar intake--- our bars are the perfect solution! Finally, a tasty, high-quality protein bar that will satiate your hunger!
- Maintain muscle and curb your cravings by munching on one of our delicious, protein-packed snacks which contains fiber.
- Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element in our products, we used a blend of high-quality protein.
- Fiber – Our bars include fiber which helps increase satiety, the feeling of fullness. Fiber also helps to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, as well as assist with bowel regularity. These bars contain 3-12 g of fiber per serving!
- Nutrition Stats – With nutrition stats of only 160-170 calories per serving our bars will crush those dessert cravings in a healthy way without increasing your waistline!
- This product is manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
* Patients should follow the instruction of their bariatric surgeon regarding how much protein should be consumed daily.
Nutty Caramel Crunch
A caramel nutty treat with a layer of crunch, our Nutty Caramel Crunch bar is a delectable sweet-treat that is almost too good to be true! This 160 Calorie, 15 g Protein snack will leave you feeling satisfied.
The sweetness of chocolate and the freshness of mint, all in a delicious protein bar. Enjoy it as a snack or after-meal dessert. This combination of Protein (15g), Net Carbs (11g), and Fiber (8g) will curb your cravings and help meet your daily nutritional needs. Dessert deliciousness!
Crunchy almonds and toasted coconut come together to give you the perfect tantalizing treat. This protein bar has a smooth consistency and provides 15 g Protein, 8 g Net Carbs, and 12 g Fiber. A nutty snack that feels indulgent!
Zesty Lemon Crisp
A refreshing lemon burst with a layer of crunch, this bar will energize you throughout the day. These tangy bars contain 15 g Protein, 5 g Net Carbs, and 11 g Fiber. Delicious meets nutritious!
Salted Toffee Pretzel
Sweet toffee with a salted pretzel is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. This sweet treat which contains 15 g Protein, 10 g Net Carbs, and 8 g Fiber will satisfy those salty cravings. Everyone loves a sweet-salty treat.
Delicious peanut butter with a crispy crunch will delight your taste buds. This crunchy peanut butter bar is the perfect combination of Protein 15 g, Net Carbs 8 g, and Fiber 7 g to leave you feeling satisfied without guilt. One bite and you’ll be hooked!